We are a research and design driven product company at heart. Having successfully raised our Series A and achieved our first big revenue milestones we can now execute on our vision and write the next chapter. We are therefore starting to build-out Product Research as a central pillar in our company to create valuable, intuitive, easy-to-use, and engaging healthcare communication solutions for our customers.
The Product Researcher will be an integral part of the product team, responsible for practicing and evangelizing user research, and ensuring it is the trusted source for product direction. You will collaborate with Product Management, Design, Business Intelligence, and Engineering to define research problems and then execute research studies to produce actionable solutions. You will have the opportunity to own and drive research projects from start to finish and to set the build out of a growing research team.
You will be asked to mentor and support other team members across departments and evangelize Klara’s research capabilities and scientific mindset.
Klara is committed to using formative research to identify customer problems and design research studies that ensure products are engaging, intuitive, easy to use, and most importantly deliver impactful value to users. Research should be involved at every stage of the product development process; from understanding problems, the evaluation of concepts to monitoring of products post-launch.
Working at pace is key and we experiment with processes, methodologies and ways of working to provide product teams with critical insights as quickly as possible.
We want big thinkers and masters of their trade who are humble, curious, and most importantly empathic of the customers needs. You are excited by the challenges healthcare presents and are energized by being part of a well built, funded, and managed startup. Ideal candidates have:Research experience
- 3+ years working as a user experience researcher on digital products.
- Expertise in conducting end-to-end user research studies; planning, recruitment, execution, analysis and delivery.
- An expert's understanding of rigour and methodological validity in research and how to get the most out of a project with tight constraints.
- An ability to develop strong partnerships with PMs and Designers - to positively challenge assumptions, unpick ambiguous contexts and define problems to solve.
- Expertise in a wide variety of research methodologies and an ability to apply them on problems of different size and scope; formative and summative; qualitative and quantitative; tactical and strategic. This includes having a basic understanding of statistical concepts needed to run impactful tests.
- An understanding of the Jobs to Be Done framework is preferred.
- Can communicate research findings in creative and impactful ways.
- Clear ability to show impact and direction of the user experience of digital products and websites.
- Worked on both desktop and mobile products.
- A strong understanding of the psychological basis of user research.
- Huge plus if you have a MSc in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology or related degree or experience.
- Experience in medical environments, enterprise or scientific workflows is a plus, but definitely not a must.
- Accountable, self-motivated, capable of defining, managing and running research projects end-to-end.
- A thought leader and relationship builder for the entire organization.
- Excellent collaboration skills and enjoy working as part of a cross-functional team delivering a solution.
- A passion for building amazing products, not just conducting research.
- A strong sense of independence, ownership and initiative.
- Looking for opportunities to learn and develop themselves and others.
- Capable of working in a lean and informal way to get deliver insights quickly.
- Fascinated by people, their behaviors and motivations.
- Interested in technology and its impact on society and individuals.
We are committed to making work itself at Klara an enjoyable and rewarding experience. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- The chance to help build a central pillar of a fast growing startup, and have significant impact on the company‘s success.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Fun events for Klaristas, friends, and family!